if the silence takes you then i hope it takes me too
The ever dynamic Zack Fair. In the beginning, his focus is on being a hero, and becoming a SOLDIER and getting to show off his skill is more like an exciting game for him. As the story progresses, and everything begins spiralling down, Zack begins to understand exactly what his mentor's, Angeal, almost cryptic messages about pride and having a dream really mean.
I still have a lot of work to do, as you can see by the broken section!
- Introduction Crisis Core & its place in the FFVII Complilation
- Basic profile Zack's vital stats
- Relationships Mentors,comrades,and love interest
- Faceless Unseen, yet note worthy.
- SOLDIER Shinra's elite fighting force
- Digital Mind Wave Zack's limit breaks
- Price of Freedom Zack's last stand
- Crisis Core he gets to be the hero
- Cameos only a memory
- Cameos a helping hand from the other realm
- hero or hindrance Did Zack's actions help or harm
- Love Matters of the heart
- Buster Sword symbolism
- Lupine the wolf
- Living Legacy Cloud Strife,the antihero
- Loveless soon
- Flowers do not stand at my grave and cry...
- Rumors Unconfirmed whisperings like wildfire.
- Etymology What's in a name?
- Merchandise Zack related merchandise